Welcome to the sloane & tate website ("Site"). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the "Agreement").
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to sloane & tate on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain sloane & tate property.
sloane & tate takes your privacy seriously.
* sloane & tate will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
* sloane & tate online collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
* When you place an order at sloane & tate online, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
* sloane & tate uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
* Any materials sent to www.sloaneandtate.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of sloane & tate.
* sloane & tate will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
o We have your consent to share the information;
o We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of sloane & tate to provide a product or service to you; (for example: Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
* We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
* When you visit sloaneandtate.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
* After you place an order at sloane & tate online, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with a UPS tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
PRIVACY ON OTHER WEBSITES
We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience at sloane & tate online; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than sloane & tate.To double-check for security, you can tell that the "http" in the web address will be replaced by "https". Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
* All orders are shipped by USPS on business days (Monday to Friday) excluding holidays.
* Orders placed before 1 PM PST on business days will begin processing that day, orders placed after 1 PM PST will begin processing the following business day. Ground orders will be shipped within 48 hours of processing.
* For overnight service, orders must be submitted Monday-Friday by 11AM PST. Overnight orders placed on Thursday after 11AM through Friday 11AM PST will arrive on Monday. Overnight delivery orders placed on Friday after 11AM PST and over the weekend will arrive on Tuesday.
* If you choose to ship your orders to multiple locations, there will be additional charges for each destination.
* We are unable to ship to PO Box, military addresses, US territories or international addresses.
* For consumer protection, all orders are subject for review. On occasion, this may cause a slight delay in processing your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated. You can select to send a package to:
1. Billing Address– the same address as your billing address for your credit card
2. Shipping Address– an alternate address for you
*If you are sending a gift and would like us to remove the invoice from the package, please send us an e-mail immediately after your order is placed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RATES FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING We ship via USPS.
Please see rates below:
Next Day $55.00
There will be additional charges for oversize or overweight items. We reserve the right to change our shipping prices at any time.
We do not yet offer international shipping. We currently offer domestic shipments to the lower 48 states only.
Due to high demand, your selected sloane & tate pieces may become out of stock before your order is processed. If an item becomes unavailable after your order has been confirmed we will notify you by email or telephone. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. You will also be given the option to advance order on the next shipment for immediate processing on arrival.
RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY
* If you are not completely satisfied with your sloane & tate online purchase, you can send it back to us for an exchange or a refund.
* Due to health regulations all sales on underwear, this includes the bel-air brief, the echo park brief, the silverlake boxer, the palisades thong ARE FINAL.
* Only merchandise that is returned in its original or sellable condition will be credited to your account.
* All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Please contact us at 323.907.7705 or send us an email containing your name, order number and a description of the reason for return to email@example.com to obtain a RMA#.
* Any items returned without proper authorization will be refused.
* Returns must be postmarked within 21 days of the original shipping date and should be sent prepaid. We will not accept CODs.
* All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with the price tags intact.
* Packing slips are required for all returns.
* We recommend that you send the package back to us via traceable carrier and to insure the full amount of the merchandise you are sending back to us. We are not responsible for missing packages.
* Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 14 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your exchanges/refunds are processed.
* We will not be able to process your exchange without having your original order back to us. In case merchandise is not available for exchange, you will be reimbursed.
* We will refund the credit card you used for the original purchase for the purchase price of the merchandise, excluding shipping cost. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error or damaged merchandise. You must include receipt for (ground only) shipping with return or you will not be refunded.
* We have the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
* If you have any question regarding return/exchange, please phone or email us Monday – Friday (except holidays) between 10AM – 5 PM PST. Please note our return policy is applicable to website orders only.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If merchandise is defective or damaged on the way, please contact us by phone or email for assistance within 2 business days of delivery by calling 323.907.7705 or by sending an email containing your name, order number and a description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Sloane & tate reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether sloane & tate signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.